We are accepting guest blog posts. If you have an idea and your post follows the guidelines listed below, please send it for review/approval to contact @ artdriver dot com with a subject line “Guest Blog Post.”
Your guest blog post should focus around one of the following topics:
- Digital marketing (SEO and social media)
- Mobile website development
- WordPress (how to, tools, case studies, statistics)
- Google Analytics
- Website development (usability, conversions, etc)
- Graphic Design
- Your post must be 1,000 words minimum
- Your post should not be a plain advertisement that includes links to your site. We are looking for high-quality guest blog posts that add value to our site and are of interest to our readers. We do not take out links that are relevant to the post content, but reserve the right to do so.
- Your post must be original content and not previously published elsewhere on the web. We can allow you to publish the same blog post once after we feature it on our blog providing you put a rel canonical to our site.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest blog post for grammatical errors and facts.
- We encourage to send your gravatar author email as well as the link to your twitter account
Oleksiy is the Founder of ArtDriver. He oftentimes takes the lead as the Agile Project Manager and SEO expert on selected projects, which allows him to be hands-on with the latest trends. In his spare time, Oleksiy enjoys playing the guitar and spending time with his family.